Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Baseball icon Yogi Berra, who died Tuesday at age 90, was known for much more than his success on the field. His baffling but amusing quotes are forever ingrained in pop culture, even making it into "Bartlett's Familiar Quotations."
Check out some of his most memorable words of wisdom below:
1. "It ain't over till it's over"
2. "It's déjà vu all over again."
3. "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
4. "If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else."
5. "Never answer an anonymous letter."
6. "Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical."
7. "Always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't go to yours."
8. "You can observe a lot by watching."
9. "I usually take a two-hour nap from 1 to 4."
10. "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."
Want more Yogi-isms? Check out this list compiled by The Associated Press.